Friday, July 23, 2010

God's Grace to my Family Is YOU!!!

i have no photos to upload because i wasn't able to borrow a camera, i feel sick last day but it's not the reason for me to stop telling about my family's backround...

whenever i was asked before with my co-collegues student about my parents work i am very proud to tell them that my father is a scavenger while my mother work as a daycare worker. i can't help but smile when i saw those unexpected reaction on their eyes when i told them our status in life. and like what i have expected, they asked me how come that they can afford to sent me on a private school? i answered them very confedently "by God's grace". confusion comes to their mind everytime i told it to them, then i explain why i say that it is by God's grace. I am so blessed to have my mama and papa who worked really hard to support and give what i need, also blessed to be one of sponsored student of Young Yocus Organization and WE International who helped us from the start. And when i told it to them, they were amaze and i know that they now understand the meaning of "by God's Grace"

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that it is more than just "God's Grace". You work hard and inspire others to do the same. We say something similar. "Inshaala" God willing.

    ReplyDelete